Over Three Decades of Combined Experience Working for You
Bartonville, TX City Jail Information
Contact Our Skilled Bartonville Criminal Defense Lawyers for Assistance
Telephone Number for the Jail
Bartonville Police Department can be reached at 817-693-5287
Bartonville Police Department, 1941 E. Jeter Road, Bartonville, Texas 76226
The Bartonville Police Department Jail is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What Type of Facility?
Bartonville Police Department Jail is a holding facility. This means that prisoners are generally confined in this facility for less than 72 hours before being released or transferred to another facility.
What Does It Mean When a Person Is Booked Into Jail?
When a person is arrested there are several different types of documents that must be completed. The person’s property must be listed out in detail, their photograph and fingerprints are taken as well. Once this process has been completed and they are moved into a cell or cellblock, they have at that moment officially been “booked” into jail.
What Occurs During Arraignment?
An arraignment is a formal meeting between a judge and a prisoner. The judge informs the prisoner of his or her charge(s), reads the prisoner his or her rights, and advises the prisoner of the bond amount. If the prisoner qualifies, an attorney is also appointed during arraignment.
What Is a Capias Warrant?
A Capias warrant is where a plea has been entered and the prisoner did not follow through with the court agreement.
How Do I Find Out if I Have a Warrant or Past Due Citation in the City of Bartonville for a Class C Misdemeanor/Citation?
Go to the City of Bartonville website and click the link titled, “Past Due Citations” on the right-hand side of the screen. A Google document will pop up with all past-due citations in alphabetical order.
How Can I Pay My Fine for Bartonville Municipal Court?
- The information supplied on the Bartonville website concerns cases filed in the Town of Bartonville Municipal Court only. These violations consist of Class C misdemeanors, which include Traffic, Parking, State Penal Code, and Town Ordinance violations, all of which have fine only penalties.
- Municipal court is the second Monday of each month. (4:30 p.m.).
- Bartonville allows for payment to be made to the court by cash, personal checks, money orders, and online credit card payments. For more detailed information, please visit their website.
How Can a Prisoner Get Out of Jail When Arrested for a Felony/Misdemeanor (Higher Than a Class C Misdemeanor)
- Pay bond at the Denton County Sheriff’s Department Bond Desk
- Contact an attorney – It is important that when choosing a Bartonville criminal defense lawyer to represent you that you have an experienced attorney who knows the court system, the judges, the prosecutors, and a way to reach a positive result for each and every client’s unique situation.
- Contact a bail bond company
Goline & Roland Law Firm can be reached at (940) 514-8113 or you can contact us online.
If someone is transferred to Denton County Jail, how do I find out?
You can find out by searching the Denton County Website or calling the Denton County Jail. All information can be found on the Denton County Jail website under the “Jail Records” tab.
Denton County Sherriff’s office can be reached at 940-349-1700 or at 127 N. Woodrow Lane, Denton, Texas 76205.
Links to helpful parts of the city’s jail website.
To get started with a consultation, call Goline & Roland Law Firm today at (940) 400-0475.