Over Three Decades of Combined Experience Working for You
Violent Crimes Attorneys in Denton
Facing Charges for a Crime of Violence in Dallas Fort-Worth Area?
There are many ways that Goline & Roland Law Firm stands out from the pack of Northern Texas criminal-defense firms that handle violent crimes cases. With years of experience helping clients in crimes of violence matters, we know what it takes to give you the best chance at reaching a favorable outcome in your case.
Our highly respected Denton violent crimes lawyers offer numerous benefits to our clients, including:
- A strong reputation: Our firm’s reputation for being reasonable, ethical, tenacious, and extremely-proficient professionals carries substantial weight at the negotiation table and in the courtroom. Since prosecutors know that we are skilled negotiators and highly-effective trial lawyers, we are able to bypass many unreasonable deals and discussions that waste everyone’s time.
- A successful track record: Every single case is unique; and the results of one case may have no bearing on the outcome of another, similar case. In fact, any lawyer who tells you otherwise is not being truthful. With that said, no one knows better than our clients that a lengthy and consistent track record of successful case outcomes is earned through hard work, dedication, commitment, and experience.
An accusation of one or more violent crimes, let alone a conviction, may result in devastating consequences for you and your loved ones. With so much at stake, don’t wait. Contact us today.
What Are Examples of Violent Crimes?
Although the name seems quite generic, there are specific state and federal crimes that are classified as “Violent Crimes.”
Not surprisingly, these crimes generally are quite horrible; and can include a variety of charges such as:
- Domestic violence
- Child abuse
- Assault (including sexual assault)
- Aggravated assault
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Armed robbery
- Home invasion
- Terrorist-related threats
- Hate crimes
- Homicide (as well as Attempted Homicide), including murder and some types of manslaughter
Violent Crimes: Misdemeanors or Felonies?
Not surprisingly, most violent crimes are charged and prosecuted as felonies in the State of Texas. These charges range from the least-serious State Jail Felonies to 3rd-, 2nd-, and 1st-Degree Felonies, which are the most serious in nature.
Don't wait to get started on your case. Contact our firm today.