Over Three Decades of Combined Experience Working for You
Denton Felony DWI Attorneys
Tenacious Representation for Serious Charges
Driving while intoxicated (DWI) is a serious crime in Texas and throughout the country. When a DWI charge is increased to a felony DWI, you could be looking at even more serious penalties such as a prison sentence, a lengthy probation period and the loss of your driver’s license. At Goline & Roland Law Firm, our Denton DWI lawyers have extensive experience defending people charged with DWI, including felony DWI charges.
If you or someone you care about has been arrested and charged with a felony DWI, it is extremely important to hire an experienced defense lawyer in your area as soon as possible.
Repeat DWI Offenses
DWIs are enhanced to felony DWI charges for repeat offenders with two prior DWI convictions, for drivers who are accused of DWI with a child passenger under 15 years of age in the vehicle, and for those charged with intoxication assault or, intoxication manslaughter, where another is hurt or killed because a driver was allegedly under the influence.
The possible penalties include:
- 180 days to 2 years in a State Jail Facility
- 2 to 10 years in prison for Intoxication Assault and Felony DWI with 2 or more prior convictions
- 2 to 20 years in prison for Intoxication Manslaughter
- Fines of up to $10,000
- Suspension of driving privileges
- Mandatory ignition interlock system installed in the vehicle
- Mandatory community service
- Mandatory alcohol rehabilitation
Let Our Firm Do the Talking
At Goline & Roland Law Firm, we work hard to protect your rights and your freedom, even in the face of serious felony offenses.